6:00-7:30PM – Dinner will be provided!
Pediatric Building – Pediatric Conference Room
900 N. Mission
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Improve autism screening in practices which serve children, including those in medically underserved areas, in accordance with AAP policy statements and Bright Futures guidelines.
- Improve provider understanding, utilization, and implementation of standardized autism screening tools.
- Educate pediatric providers in proper documentation, coding, and billing of screening tools.
- Improve provider awareness of local community resources for autism evaluation and intervention.
- Understand the evolving systems and supports for primary care providers around autism screening and connection to services and supports.
You can better serve the children in your practice and become familiar with autism screening and the referral process by signing up for a Great MINDS AS3D training. Training conducted by an experienced physician includes:
- Why use a screening tool?
- How do I integrate use of a screening tool into my practice?
- How do I bill for screening?
- Results, resources, and referrals.
Who should attend? Anyone involved with caring for children, including family medicine physicians, pediatricians, naturopaths, PAs, ARNPs, RNs, other primary care providers, medical assistants, and support staff.