Learn strategies from leaders and clinicians at the forefront of value-based payment in pediatrics.
Join pediatricians, family practice physicians, and behavioral health providers to integrate care and improve outcomes. This daylong forum features local and national speakers to help you achieve the best outcomes for kids, with a strong emphasis on behavioral health and social determinants of health. You’ll learn:
- What you can do in your practice today to financially succeed in the future.
- How you can positively address families’ social needs and ACES.
- How to access mental health care for your patients.
- How the future of behavioral health integration in Washington State will impact pediatrics.
- Proven techniques to support children with chronic needs in your practice.
- How to bill for mental health providers in primary care.
Key note speakers: Suzanne Berman, MD, FAAP; Rick MacCornack, PhD; Jay Fathi, MD
A limited number of sponsorship and exhibitor slots are available. To inquire about these opportunities, please contact Jennifer Donahue.
This forum is presented by Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, with generous sponsorship from Pediatric Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (PTCPI).