The Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is excited to be partnering with the Washington State Department of Health and Molina Healthcare to offer practices who care for kids an opportunity to be part of a pediatric practice transformation network.
This is a unique opportunity funded through a four year initiative from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to support the transformation of 140,000 clinicians across the country through 29 Practice Transformation Networks (PTNs). We are one of only two PTNs in the country focused on pediatrics.
We encourage you to join with us in this effort to improve the health of kids in our state through this effort. Benefits include:
- Improving the care of the patients and populations you serve by:
- Helping you use the limited time and resources you have in your practice to make improvements shown to be effective.
- Providing support to make the changes you know are important to the care of your patients.
- Providing access to data about your patients to inform your care.
- Achieving what providers want from their practices:
- Better quality, more time with patients, affordable care, and stronger finances.
- More satisfaction in your care and joy in your work.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of the care you provide so you can be eligible for Value-based Payments.
- Being a part of a community of pediatric providers who are:
- Transforming their practices together and learning from each other.
- Learning what supports are needed from the health system and having a unified voice to partner with state agencies as those changes are made.
Please review the WCAAP Ped TCPI one page fact sheet, visit our Pediatric TCPI web site and contact us with your questions. You can email email@example.com and we will get back to you right away. If you decide to join us, you can enroll at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pedTCPienroll.