For media inquiries, please contact Jennifer Donahue at 206-713-1087.
WCAAP In the News
- Will COVID-19 Cases Rise After Spring Break?
- WCAAP Members Speak Up about Kids’ Behavioral Health Care
- Dr. Kathleen Goodwin Urges Legislature to Fund Behavioral Health Integration
- WCAAP Members Speak Up as Legislators Consider Child Mental Health
- Dr. Yolanda Evans Shares 3 Ways Legislators Can Address the Crisis of Youth Mental Health
- WCAAP Members Tells KIRO 7 about Spike in Unvaccinated Pregnant Women