- This event has passed.
Join NPPS at their 200th Conference and a celebration of NPPS turning 100 years old! The conference will be held in person at Sleeping Lady in Leavenworth, Wash.
Below are links for:
- Registration at northpacificpediatricsociety.org
- Sleeping Lady – recommend calling to book room as part of the NPPS room block
The core mission of NPPS has been to provide a CME experience with a focus on outstanding (and often entertaining) speakers with teaching geared toward primary care pediatricians. Presentations often have pearls to be used right away when you return to clinic as well as themes that transcend clinical pediatrics.
Some additional information:
- CME schedule is Saturday morning and early afternoon and Sunday morning. Breakfasts and Saturday lunch are included with registration for attendees.
Schedule and topics are still being confirmed, however confirmed speakers include:
- Markus Boos (Dermatology)
- Monique Burton (Sports Medicine)
- Maida Chen (Sleep Medicine)
- Jonah Essers (GI)
- Laura Kastner (psychologist & author on several books for parents)
- Amy Lee (Neurosurgery)
- Jack Salerno (Cardiology)
- Christopher Zarella (Plastic Surgery)
Pending potential other speakers on topics including Urology, Psychiatry, Eating Disorders