- This event has passed.
Back to School: Healthy & Strong Town Hall
August 17, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Washington State PTA present a Town Hall forum to address your questions and share some of the best ways families can get kids off to a strong start for the 2021-22 school year.
Topics will include:
- Back to school considerations in the era of COVID-19
- Catching up on routine childhood immunizations
- COVID-19 vaccines and kids
- Behavioral and mental health and kids’ well-being
Follow this link to share your questions and concerns ahead of time. We will also take questions during the event.
- Lacy Fehrenbach – Deputy Secretary of Health for COVID-19 Response, Washington State Department of Health
- Jasmin Zavala, MD, MPH, FAAP – Pediatrician, Adolescent Medicine, Sea Mar Community Health
- Lisa Barrois, PhD – Clinical Psychologist, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Frank Bell, MD, FAAP – Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician at Swedish Medical Center