- This event has passed.
Webinar: COVID-19 Vaccine EUA for Ages 5-11
October 28, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 7:30 am
Our COVID-19 vaccine series is back – this time to address vaccinating kids ages 5-11. Join us to discuss how to communicate with families about this next step in COVID-19 vaccinations, build trust with families, and share safety information.
October 28, 7-7:30AM
Greg Endler and SheAnne Allen from the Washington State Department of Health will discuss
the possible Early Use Authorization (EUA) of the COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5-11.
- Logistic information
- Vaccine distribution plan
- Vaccine hesitancy for this population—resources and tools
- Vaccine needs and requests for the Department of Health
Join us for this important conversation to make sure you are ready for this essential work in protecting your patients. Register here.
- November 3, 7-7:30AM: Town Hall format with vaccine experts, DOH, WCAAP – bring your questions! Register here.
- November 10, 7-7:30AM: Vaccine Communications with Drs. John Dunn and Maria Huang. Register here.
- December 1, 7-7:30AM: Vaccine Communications with Drs. Doug Opel and Yolanda Evans. Register here.