We’re celebrating! The Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (WCAAP) was recently named Outstanding Chapter (large chapter category) by the American Academy of Pediatrics, and received the AAP’s Inspire Change Award for our work to educate pediatric providers in our state on equitable health care practices.
We could not have achieved these honors without our members. Pediatricians and pediatric health care professionals like you inspire us every day, and we are grateful for all you do. That’s why WCAAP works so hard to ensure there’s a pediatric voice at the table when policies are crafted in Olympia, to support clinics and providers to improve child health, and to provide a platform for you to network with colleagues in your community and across the state.
WCAAP is the most credible voice for child health in Washington State. Because member dues only cover a fraction of our core operating costs, we rely on additional sources of income to fulfill our mission to champion the health and well-being of children, adolescents, and families through education, advocacy, and partnership. We maximize every dollar by employing a lean staff, leveraging our partnerships with members like you who are the leaders in pediatric healthcare across Washington.
Giving Tuesday is coming up on November 29th. Will you help us continue our work to benefit all of Washington’s children by making a donation to WCAAP? Your support will enable you to:
- Connect with and educate legislators to impact child health statewide.
- Maximize your time and resources to provide the best care for your patients.
- Stay informed about state health care system changes and provide opportunities for you to share your experiences with policymakers in Olympia.
There are many ways to support and partner with WCAAP:
- Make a donation through a one-time gift or a recurring gift!
- Join us in Olympia on January 23, 2023, for Advocacy Day!
- Get involved with one of our standing committees.
- Connect us to individuals, companies or foundations you think share our mission.
- Follow WCAAP & share on your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.