WCAAP’s standing committees provide a structure to channel member interests and drive chapter work. To address emerging issues that may be relevant across committees or are time-limited, we also convene work groups and ad hoc committees. Current committees include:
- Early Childhood: Learn about and advocate for programs and policies that strengthen early attachment and promote family well-being.
- Health Care Transformation: Ensure pediatric health care providers have a seat at the table as our state transforms health care.
- Legislative Affairs: Work to advance equitable child- and family-focused policies through the state legislature.
- Member Engagement: Help WCAAP develop avenues for engagement and ensure we are providing outstanding value to our members.
- Vaccines: Work with WCAAP members and state and local agencies to increase child immunizations in Washington.
- Equitable Care (work group): Develop educational resources to help pediatric health care professional provide more equitable care and transform their institutions.