Child Profile Health Promotion Supervisor
Office of Immunization and Child Profile
Washington State Department of Health
MyIR is a free consumer access portal that gives your patients access to their own and their family’s official immunization records online. MyIR reduces the administrative burden of immunization record requests for you and your staff, improves immunization rates, and empowers patients to take greater control over their health. MyIR is connected to the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS) and immunization data in MyIR is updated in real time. As soon as an immunization is given in your practice and is entered in the IIS, it immediately shows up in MyIR. If a patient finds an error or an incomplete immunization record in MyIR, they can contact your office to update or add records or schedule an appointment for them to get any overdue immunizations.
Your patients can sign up for MyIR a few different ways:
- Go to https://wa.myir.net/register/ and fill out the online registration form.
- Fill out an Authorization to Release Immunization Records and mail, fax, or e-mail it to the Department of Health.
- Visit a local Rite Aid pharmacy or RediClinic. Go to https://myir.net/?page_id=2224 for a list of locations.
How MyIR benefits your patients
Once your patient signs up for MyIR, they can access their own and their family’s immunization information online anytime, anywhere. With anytime access to their records, patients can easily:
- Keep up-to-date and on track with their own and their family’s immunization schedules, including an immunization forecast.
- Print the official, pre-populated Certificate of Immunization Status for school and child care registration, summer camp, employment, or the military without any additional visit or request to your office.
- Securely and privately track immunizations for their family with one account.
For more information on MyIR, contact Lonnie Peterson at 360-236-3534.