The Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is focused on improving the health and lives of children. We leverage the knowledge of our pediatric providers, advocating and strengthening practices that are making Washington’s kids healthier and safer.
- We provide periodic Webinars on pediatric clinical topics.
- We catalog an array of CME activities available throughout the Northwest.
- We facilitate member access to state pediatric experts, policy makers and community leaders.
- We publish a monthly electronic newsletter, Developments, to keep you abreast of chapter activities, community events and member accomplishments.
- We provide helpful information for pediatric providers regarding vaccines in our state.
- We curate provider wellness tools and resources, to help combat burnout.
ACES Toolkit for providers from the Crittenton Foundation.Download
Community Access to Child Health
CATCH supports pediatricians to collaborate within their communities so that all children have access to needed health services and a medical home. You can learn more on the AAP’s CATCH web page (link below), or contact one of our Chapter CATCH facilitators, Brad Hood, MD, FAAP or Francie Chalmers, MD, FAAP.CATCH - AAP