- WCAAP Behavioral Health Education
- WCAAP Webinar: Brief Parent Management Training for Disruptive Child Behaviors
- WCAAP Webinar: Motivational Interviewing with Adolescents in Primary Care
- 11/17 COVID-19 Community Pediatrics Meeting with Tona McGuire from WA DOH Behavioral Health Strike Team
Washington State Department of Health
- COVID Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families: Supporting Children and Teens During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Behavioral Health Group Impact Reference Guide: Families and Children
- Supporting kids and teens: Infographic
- Emerging adults: Infographic and article
- General mental health resources and infographics
Washington State Resources
- Partnership Access Line – consultation line for pediatric providers for diagnostic clarification, medication adjustment or treatment planning.
- Washington’s Mental Health Referral Service for Children and Teens – connects patients and families with evidence-supported outpatient mental health services in their community.
- First Approach Skills Training– Adolescent Depression (FAST-D)
- National Injury Prevention Day resources from Harborview and Forefront: includes safe storage resource guide, suicide prevention resource guide, Forefront Suicide Prevention Safety Steps, Forefront Parent & Family Guide, LEARN Saves Lives tips, Forefront suicide prevention videos.