Child and Adolescent Clinic, Longview
Beside Every Successful Pediatrician is a Very Skilled Practice Manager! The PPMA is a sub-organization of the Section on Administration and Practice Management (SOAPM) created to empower pediatric practice administrators and clinic managers to overcome the day-to-day challenges of running a pediatric medical practice.
Members of the PPMA have access to the brightest minds in pediatric practice management, the most creative and effective techniques to improve profitability, as well as many educational opportunities to help practice managers or administrators solve problems unique to pediatrics. The resources available to PPMA members include:
- Access to the Practice Transformation web site, an online resource with hundreds of articles, resources, forms, policies, protocols and procedures.
- Participation in a nationwide pediatric-specific wage/salary survey. To take the survey and be registered to receive the results free, click here.
- Webinars that address current and relevant practice management issues. Past examples include integrating behavioral health, contract negotiation techniques and physician compensation models.
- Access to the PPMA and/or SOAPM electronic mailing lists of medical group practice managers and pediatricians. The mailing lists are used to share practice management and administrative ideas. Members can post questions to the listserv and obtain free consulting advice as well as other resources such as forms, protocols and policies.
- Newsletters written by PPMA members on various practice management topics.
Who Can Join
Membership to the PPMA is open to all practice managers by joining the SOAPM as an affiliate member. To download a copy of the brochure, click here.
The WCAAP would like to hear from you if you are a practice manager or your practice manager would like to be added to a Washington State pediatric practice manager list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we work to build out this contact list.