The Washington State Department of Health’s online toolkit to help providers promote flu vaccine is live: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/partner-toolkit/knock-out-flu. The short URLs you can share with families are www.knockoutflu.org (English) and www.combatelagripe.org (Spanish).
The toolkit contains English and Spanish assets, such as:
- Sample blog posts
- Newsletters for various audiences
- Radio/on-hold phone script
- Sample email reminders & signatures
- Customizable postcards
- Social media graphics & sample messages
- Additional resources and links
You are welcome to use and adapt this content for your channels. Feel free to add your logo or personalize the content with more specific local information.
- The Department of Health encourages you to reach out to get families in during October, before Halloween! WCAAP offers resources to help you with reminder-recall to get kids in: Using WA-IIS: https://wcaap.org/vaccines/using-iis/.