The WCAAP Vaccine Committee provides expert guidance and serves as an advisory council for the Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Committee roles and responsibilities
(1) To be aware of the opportunities and challenges facing:
- WA State DOH immunization program,
- WA Vaccine Association; and
- immunization providers who care for infants, children and youth.
(2) To advise chapter leadership on immunization-related policies, initiatives, and advocacy in a fashion that will maximize immunization rates in Washington State.
(3) To represent WCAAP in collaborations with the WA State DOH, Local Health Departments and others promoting timely immunization of WA state children.
To learn more about the committee, contact Ariana Salaiz.