WCAAP is a 501c3 organization to reflect our mission to champion the health and well-being of children, adolescents, and families through advocacy, education, and partnership. Donations made to the Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics are tax deductible.
Today, consider supporting WCAAP’s infrastructure so we can keep fighting for kids – and invite your friends and networks to be part of WCAAP’s powerful mission.
Advocate for policies that improve health and well-being for all of Washington’s kids
- Empowering you to connect with and educate legislators to make an impact on child health statewide.
- Speaking with one voice on behalf of children and families as our state’s health system is transformed.
Improve the care of the patients and populations you serve
- Helping you use the limited time and resources you have in your practice to make improvements shown to be effective.
- Providing support to make the changes critical to the care of your patients.
- Demonstrating the value of the care you provide so you can succeed under payment reform.